Archive for August 2008
Lots of exciting happenings coming this fall and winter. You can always check the events page on Aiko Designs for updated information. Here’s a quick list of what’s currently in store — I have a feeling more will be added:
* Saturday, October 11 :: The Bay Area Guide to Independent Fashion Festival at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco from noon – 7:00PM.
* Sunday, October 19 :: Capsule in Hayes Valley, San Francisco from 11:00AM – 6:00PM.
* Friday, October 25 – Saturday, January 18, 2009 :: Asian/American/Modern Art: Shifting Currents, 1900–1970 at the de Young Museum in San Francisco. Aiko Designs jewelry will be available for purchase in the special exhibit store.
* Fri-Sat, November 21-22 :: Holiday shopping event in the Murals Room at the de Young Museum in San Francisco. More details coming soon.
* Sunday, December 7 :: Aiko Designs at Adorna Bella in North Beach, San Francisco from 1:00-4:00PM.
Asha Veza is almost 1 and we’re throwing a party! Join us at the boutique on August 20th for an Aiko Designs trunk show and birthday celebration.
69 Fifth Ave. (between St. Marks Ave. and Prospect Pl.)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Wednesday, August 20th
Asha Veza is a New York Magazine Critic’s Pick! Read more here.